They come in different sizes and shapes, filled with materials of natural or synthetic origin, softer or firmer. They, pillows are a partner that can not miss bedtime because they not only provide comfort but can also help prevent aches and strains. And as we sleep a third of our lives, well worth that choose the one that suits you best to ensure a restful sleep, one of the most important factors in the quality of your life and your health.
Some people prefer firm and thin. Others want thick and soft. Some people love the feathers and down for filling and also those that being allergic, choose synthetics. In some places like China traditionally they made with hard materials. Even, it is said that traditional pillows that country with filled boxes made of stone, wood, metal or porcelain. It is recommended to opt for bamboo memory foam pillow for the best sleep.
And variety is the taste. The designs are continually changing. A few years ago, a Spanish company launched pillows stuffed with bones (cobs) of charred olive, covered with two layers of sheep and conducted in a natural way, which allegedly prevented allergies and sore neck vertebrae (cervical). It is said that this idea comes from Japan and several luxury hotels in the country’s offer to give more comfort to its guests. But just like anything else, pillows can not last long. There is the time they need to be replaced. So how do we keep pillow as long as possible? Today, we will give you the advice to keep your pillow as good as new. Checklist of tips to protect your pillow:
Do you know if all your pillow care are successful? Do you think it has an optimum maintenance? Today we will bring you a checklist of tips to protect your pillow and keep a long long, time:
- Opting for a pillowcase to keep it clean and maintained. Remember to use a pillowcase that is easy to wash. The cotton pillowcases are the most successful, thanks to its characteristics, ideal to prevent allergy symptoms.
- What is the correct procedure to aerate your pillow? Choose the time of making the bed, shake well and redistributes his pillow stuffing. With this action, we get the pillow does not lose its filling properties and retains its firmness.
- As we always say, when washing is best left in the hands of a professional. If instead, we remove the pillow at home, it is advisable to hand wash with a mild soap without detergent or bleach.
- The fourth council of our checklist of tips to protect your pillow is followed to the letter the hang of tennis balls. It is essential to put it in the washer and keep the pad as new. Add in the washing machine two or three balls so that the filling of the pillow is not taking, every time you turn the drum of the washing machine will gap between the filling and consigned not focus on a single part of the pillow.
- It is critical to dry your pillow using the dryer. You can put it in the dryer at low temperature to remove all moisture or leave aerate abroad. Do not forget to make sure it is completely dry.
- The frequency of washing should be very small, wash the pillow is often harmful for the conservation of it. Its properties will be depleted. The filling will remain caked and moisture damage inside. If you want to keep your pillow in perfect condition, wash it only if necessary. For preservation and good maintenance aerates the pillow on multiple occasions.
If you go on a trip, it’s best to keep it in your bag accordingly. Where will avoid contact with the outside, humidity, and dust
Have you taken note of our checklist of tips to protect your pillow? Enjoy adequate rest with a well-preserved, according to your needs pillow, responsive to the care of your back and neck. If you can not fall asleep, easily you know the best positions to sleep well.
Did you find useful information for your sleep here? Thank you for reading and remember to follow our tips. For further information, visit http://www.bedtimefriends.com/